Hello and welcome to my Blog. Before I explain what this blog is dedicated to I should explain my current situation. I have been a University Student for the last 5 years and have been fortunate enough to have lived at home while going to University until now. For the next four months I will be living in a smaller city while finishing my degree. This blog will review some of the foods I will be eating for the next four months. I will try to provide the cost of the meal, a picture, and my review. I hope I can provide usefully information to students who are moving away from home and are looking for alternatives to sandwiches.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Hello and welcome to my Blog. Before I explain what this blog is dedicated to I should explain my current situation. I have been a University Student for the last 5 years and have been fortunate enough to have lived at home while going to University until now. For the next four months I will be living in a smaller city while finishing my degree. This blog will review some of the foods I will be eating for the next four months. I will try to provide the cost of the meal, a picture, and my review. I hope I can provide usefully information to students who are moving away from home and are looking for alternatives to sandwiches.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home